Wittman Capital Management Investment & Estate Counsel, LLC is an independent financial planning and state Registered Investment Advisor and we are committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence including all records collect from you in connection with any of the products and services provided by us. We never disclose information to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in our firm’s policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use personal health and financial information you provide us to help you meet your individual and family financial and retirement goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below:
• We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as instructed to do so by such client unless required by law.
• We limit employee and agent access to information only to these who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to non-affiliated parties as permitted by law.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard all of your nonpublic personal information.
• The type of non-public personal information that we collect from you depends upon the scope of your engagement with Brian A. Wittman & Associates. It may include
information about your personal finance, goals and health to the extent that it is needed for the planning process and even information about transactions between you
and relevant third parties.
• We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party marketing vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
• Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained and updated during the time you are a Wittman Capital Management Investment & Estate Counsel, LLC
client and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities law. After such period of record retention has
expired, all such information will be destroyed.
Committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, you can help by following these simple guidelines:
• Protect your account numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords.
• Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the administrator
and asks for your account number, you should beware.
• Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know immediately.
• It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt
to contact you immediately.
• Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or inquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.